In December 2012 we undertook a full review of our policies and procedures.
Our Operational Folder contains full details of our policies and procedures, which you are welcome to look through at any time. It can be found by the main notice board within the pre-school and includes the following:
- Settling In
- Parental Involvement
- Equality and Diversity
- Behaviour Management
- Special Educational Needs
- Equipment and Resources
- Inclement Weather
- Emergency Closure
- Food and Drink
- Nappy Changing
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Whistle Blowing
- Use of Images, Mobile Phones and Cameras
- Non-collection of Child
- Lost Child
- Staffing, Employment and Recruitment
- Student Placement/Volunteers
- Health and Safety
- First Aid (administering medicines and managing children who are sick)
- Baby Sitting
Please also note that children should not be sent to Rainbow if they are suffering with diarrhoea or vomiting and they should not return for 48 hours after the last bout of illness.
If you would like information regarding any of the listed policies and procedures, please review our Operations Folder at Rainbow or by all means phone us to discuss your query.